Fluffo Fire Resist wall paneling is perfect for large lecture theatres and seminar rooms where sound reverberation may impede learning and concentration. This product has a rating of D-s1, d0 which meets the requirements of the British Standard fire regulations as a Class D fire-resistant product. This product has the benefits of fire safety without deterring from the overall aesthetic that a professional establishment requires. Fluffo Fire Resist comes in a range of beautiful shades, shapes, and sizes to create a comfortable, quiet, and functional work space for its users.
The material is made from a fire resistant high-density bio-soluable mineral wool with a 1mm thick finish of Polyamide microfibers to create a colourful surface. This material is a great feature for creating a sustainable and customisable environment. Available is a straight edge cut that can be installed to create a free-flowing acoustic panel wall. This product has a flammability rating of D-s1, d0 which adheres to the BS EN Standards of Class D.
- Available in 10 colour options
- Provides a safe and functional learning environment for students
- The acoustic properties help learning commons, and other spaces to reach their optimum acoustic potential
- Straight cut edge: Panels can be slotted together to create a free flowing wall
- Adheres to British Standard Fire Regulations. Fire Rating: Class D