Rollerboards offer a traditional solution for supplying high quality writing surfaces, great for lecture theatres and seminar rooms. TeacherBoards have been supplying and installing Rollerboard systems for over 30 years. The style of this product is ideal for smaller lecture features and seminar rooms. These boards are tailored and designed to suit your learning space needs and are available in a range of bespoke sizes and panel options. Rollerboards allow you to utilize different writing panels and keep surfaces hidden until required.
Our Rollerboards are an effective way to maximize your writing space with a dry wipe and easy to clean surface, available as a wall mounted or mobile design with printed panel styles for every solution. The mobile configurable has four lockable wheels making it easy to move from room to room. The different print options can be mix and matched to create a versatile product for multi-functioning learning spaces. The frame options are available as lacquered fibreboard (MDF) or an ash wood frame. You can opt for plain panels, faint-graphed or space lined; mix and match as required.
Conditioning services, site inspections and advice on panels and framing options are all available upon request. You can contact our expert sales team for any further information you may require by visiting our contact us page.
• Plain writing panel, faint graph, and spaced line print. Mix and match your panel designs for versatility
• Available as a 2, 3 or 4 panel design
• Lacquered fibreboard (MDF) or ash wood frame
• Mobile design, wall mounted or floor standing options available
• Standard or bespoke sizes available, tailored to your space
• Panels are easily replaced with cost effective maintenance available