The ThinkWell Acoustic Cube offer an unobtrusive space for meetings, group work and a welcome retreat for students around your University campus. The acoustic panels are made from sound absorbent materials that block out unwanted background noise, helping concentration and communication levels soar.
The interior back panel can be designed for users to install a television screen; a dry wipe board; projection screens or extra acoustic panelling at a specified cost. The seating and surrounding panels are available in a wide range of shades to suit all environments and aesthetical preferences.
The acoustic panels, exterior panels and base seating are available in Camira Xtreme fabric with over 200,000 colour configurations. Mix and match a whole range of colour options and design it your way. This creative quiet space can be tailored to suit the colour scheme and aesthetic of your establishment.
- Height: 2105mm
- Width: 2000mm
- Depth: 1363mm
- Table Height: 900mm
- Table surface area: 1000mm x 650mm
- Usable internal wall area: 1820mm x 950mm
- Seat – floor to top of back height & floor to knee height, front to back thigh length: 940mm / 450mm / 500mm
- Storage space volume: 0.28 M2
Also available with a range of accessories to increase its statement as an innovative learning space. Different design options to suit 1 to 4 people at a time. Standard cube designs come with seating, tables, acoustic panels and power outlets. This design features a unique baffle ceiling with a 29% more acoustically absorbent surface area. Watch the video below to see the full 360 view.
• Sound absorbent cubes for meetings, learning spaces, and social spaces
• With 200,000 colour configurations
• Large cubes come with seats, table, acoustic panels and power outlet as standard
• Features external acoustic panelling to improve the acoustics of your entire space
• Acoustic panels and base seat available with Camira Xtreme fabric
• Unique baffle ceiling with an increased sound absorbent surface area